Karla Gallina, BS, PWS, CERP
Mrs. Gallina has a BS degree in environmental science with a concentration in natural resources from Paul Smith’s College in New York. She is a PWS (#2340) certified through the SWS PCP and CERP (#0161) certified through the SER CERP program. Mrs. Gallina has experience managing and coordinating projects, conducting biological critical area assessments, identifying and delineating wetlands, performing wildlife surveys, preparing technical reports, mitigation design, and generating figures and maps using AutoCAD. She has been working as a wetland professional with ATSI since January 2008. Her prior experience includes work as a forest surveyor, environmental/pathology laboratory technician, and fisheries biology technician. Mrs. Gallina also has a passion for interior and exterior design and enjoys all wetland animals except snakes.
Education & Professional Development
• Bachelor of Science in Natural Resources/Environmental Science from Paul Smith’s College in New York State
Professional Certifications, Trainings, & Workshops
• Professional Wetland Scientist certified by the Society of Wetland Scientists Professional Certification Program (#2340).
• Certified Ecological Restoration Practitioner certified through Society of Ecological Restorations Certified Ecological Restoration Practitioner Program (#161).
• Training from the Washington State Department of Ecology on the 2004 Wetland Rating System for Western Washington.
• Qualified to rate wetlands per the Washington State Department of Ecology’s 2014 Wetland Rating System for Western Washington.
• Completed the Washington State Department of Ecology’s training for Determining the Ordinary High Water Mark.
• Society of Wetland Scientists.
• Society of Ecological Restoration.
• Qualified to write BAs per WSDOT requirements as a Senior Author.
• Washington Commercial Applicator Pesticide License Holder #100805 with Aquatic Endorsement.